Small update.

This is almost a identi.ca "dent" just to show the progress on the optical-media-video.

I hope I have all of the k3b icon set done by the end of this week.

On the fonts front i had a lot of positive feed back on this issue but its not easy convincing every one so please if you have a little bit of time try my proposed settings... and share your opinions. One major advice i want to give distros is to make sure sub pixel RGB aa is off. IMO its very discuss-able if it does produces better results and you are not sure your user is using a RGB vertical TFT.

Comments

Anonymous said…
They look very good, it is grate!

The small icons are a bit odd, but I know it is difficult to draw such small things :)


I don't know if the Kid3 developers like there icon, it has still this old KDE 3 / crystal style.
Would you like to make an oxygen icon for Kid3?

kid3.sourceforge.net
Anonymous said…
Two things:

-Please make the smallest icons look slicker---ex. places panel icons in Dolphin: they look jittery which makes it very ugly. I don't see why you can't make it. If gnome made it, why can't KDE/Oxygen if it is sporting high definition icons...

-Please improve the oxygen's context menu look and feel. It looks fat and clunky...
BeCe said…
I second that (about small icons) and I wanted to thank you for fonts tip, they look much, much better. But despite what you said, it's important to use Liberation Sans, because it has good hinting and I get much better results with Liberation Sans than I got with my previous DejaVu Sans fonts. It took me a hour or two to get use to new fonts, but man, my eyes loves it:].
Thanks for all good work (altough I still cry;) for better small icons, especially trash icons)
Johannes (litb) said…
I like them, and also the small icon. First though was "damn, even the smallest icon, it immediately looks like a video cd". Keep up the good work, you rock dude :p
Health News said…
Thank you for introducing me the wonderful information.And .....Totally boring.!

Popular posts from this blog

Design done...

The air we see...

Do you like code? do you like art? Do you love KDE?