The other mime, and a new poll

So first thing is to show the mime missing from yesterdays application. It represents individual elements that can be used in projects... Like for example a lamp :)
So for the last month I had a poll ruing in the side links so it could diverge some attention to everything going on there. The results were fantastic and most people seemed to like the work so far in kde...

So today I launch a new poll asking what in your opinion should be oxygen main focus for the 4.3-4.4 time frame.....

PS I know the poll visually sucks and the integration its a google thing, if some one knows of a good themable poll to add please let me know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
a resistor or capacitor would be easier to read
Anonymous said…
Animations! That's what I want to vote for (as an improvement to the widget theme, I guess).
SVG Crazy said…
I know that improve the widget theme doesn't "depend" directly on you (like making those wonderful icons you make...) since the theme has to be coded and you are not a C++ developer.

Anyway I voted for the improvement of the widget theme. I just hope we get someday a better way to make modern themes and high tech in an easier way (like some kind of CSS or something)

Keep up the excellent work
Unknown said…
It looks like a "unknown file type" icon.

Nice job, tough.
Unknown said…
My first thought as well. The context of an electronic circuit does not become clear. Maybe a transistor or IC would be better recognized.
Anonymous said…
Å“SVG Crazy

There is an SVG-Skinnable QT4-engine on kde-look.org somewhere.... its still RC2 or something but it basically works :)
Health News said…
Thank you for introducing me the wonderful information.And .....Totally boring.!

Popular posts from this blog

Design done...

Do you like code? do you like art? Do you love KDE?

The air we see...